Personal information we collect
During your visit to the Site, we collect information about your device such as web browser, IP address, time zone, and some cookies installed on your device. Additionally, we collect information about the web pages or products you view, websites or search terms that referred you to the Site, and your interactions with the Site. This automatically-collected information is referred to as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files placed on your device that may include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, visit **[http://www.allaboutcookies.org](http://www.allaboutcookies.org/)**.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
If you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information, email address, and phone number. This information is referred to as “Order Information”.
How do we use your personal information?
We use Order Information collected to fulfill orders made through the Site (including processing payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing invoices/order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you
- Screen orders for potential risks or fraud
- Provide information or advertising about our products or services in line with your preferences
We use Device Information collected to help us screen for potential risks or fraud (especially your IP address), improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing your personal information
We share Personal Information with third parties to help us use it as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses Personal Information here: **[https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy](https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy)**. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses Personal Information here: **[https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/](https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/)**. You can opt-out of Google Analytics here: **[https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout](https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout)**.
Finally, we may share Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or other lawful request for information we receive, or to protect our rights.
As described above, we use Personal Information to provide targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information on how targeted advertising works, visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at **[http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work](http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work)**.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: **[https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads](https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads)**
- Google: **[https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous](https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous)**
- Bing: **[https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads](https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads)**
You can also opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: **[http://optout.aboutads.info/](http://optout.aboutads.info/)**.
Do not track